Recent blog posts
- KINDRED'S WEBSITE IS BEING REDEVELOPED - find out more here
- SURVEY ABOUT THE NEEDS OF FAMILIES OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES - TELL CHILDREN IN SCOTLAND and the F.S.D.C. WHAT YOU THINK.
- RAISING CHILDREN WITH CONFIDENCE COURSE STARTING IN EDINBURGH 6 MARCH
- Time for Me - a one day Coping Skills for Carers session in Edinburgh, 1st March.
- KINDRED FIFE INFORMAL PARENT SUPPORT GROUPS STARTING UP AGAIN SOON
- Christmas Fair in Carlops - with some Kindred fundraising ceramics on offer!
- Autism Friendly Softplay Sessions at Gambado
- CALL Scotland - a free Information Day on assistive technology on 23rd November - book a place soon
- Anyone for Table Tennis? a new opportunity for children and young people with a disability
- LCiL Access to Work Workshops coming soon!
PLEASE NOTE OUR WEBSITE
IS CURRENTLY UNDER REDEVELOPMENT.
You can still find out about what we do by reading below, and get information about how to contact us.
You are welcome to also visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kindred.scotland
And watch this space...
our new website should be with you later this autumn!
Thank you for your patience.
Kindred provides advocacy and information on services available to children with additional support needs and their carers. You don't always have to have a specific question for us, as we also provide a 'listening ear'.
- We welcome enquiries from parents, carers, professionals and anyone else with an interest in additional support needs.
- We do not charge you for information, and we will call you back if you contact us by phone.
- Our general Helpline is 0131 536 0583 - people from Edinburgh and the Lothians can call this number (or anyone who has a child at Royal Hospital for Sick Children can contact us no matter where they live in Scotland).
- In Fife you can call 01383 745 651.
- In Glasgow we only take professional referrals regarding children with complex or profound disability or high level need. Call 0141 427 2738 for more information.
- You can also get in touch with us by emailing [email protected] or if you are in the Fife or Glasgow area email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
Follow us now on Facebook & Twitter!
Registered address: 7 Rutland Court Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 8ES
Kindred Advocacy is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland number SC409397
Telephone Helpline & Enquiries: 0131 536 0583
Administration: 0131 538 5650 =Fax: 0131 538 9354
Email: [email protected] = Web: www.kindred-scotland.org
Scottish charity no. 000264 = Patron: Kaye Adams