Recent blog posts
- LOONY DOOKING for KINDRED - DONATE NOW TO SHOW YOUR AWE
- ACCESSIBLE CHRISTMAS ATTRACTIONS? FILL IN SURVEY by 12 DEC FOR CAPABILITY SCOTLAND - YOU COULD WIN £50
- EDINBURGH CARERS TEAM INVITE YOU TO EVENTS IN EDINBURGH
- EXPERIENCE OF TUBE FEEDING - CEN asks for your help with a survey
- FREE HIBS TICKETS from KICKS FOR KIDS
- SATURDAY NIGHTS! A new programme of events for YOUNG PEOPLE with Kindred
- Lone parent caring for a disabled young person? One Parent Families Scotland Meeting Weds 5th December
- KINDRED 2012 AGM - Tuesday 23rd October - PLEASE NOTE NOW TO BEGIN AT 4 O'CLOCK
- IDEAS FOR THINGS TO DO WITH THE KIDS IN THE OCTOBER WEEK
- FANCY A BREAK? You could try applying to the TAKE A BREAK Fund
Kindred provides advocacy and information on services available to children with additional support needs and their carers. You don't always have to have a specific question for us, as we also provide a 'listening ear'.
- We welcome enquiries from parents, carers, professionals and anyone else with an interest in additional support needs.
- We do not charge you for information, and we will call you back if you contact us by phone.
Follow us now on Facebook & Twitter!
Registered address: 7 Rutland Court Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 8ES
Kindred Advocacy is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland number SC409397
Telephone Helpline & Enquiries: 0131 536 0583
Administration: 0131 538 5650 =Fax: 0131 538 9354
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org = Web: www.kindred-scotland.org
Scottish charity no. 000264 = Patron: Kaye Adams