Recent blog posts
- Parent Information Sessions: Meet our staff, professionals and other parents (June, September & October)
- LOONY DOOKING for KINDRED - DONATE NOW TO SHOW YOUR AWE
- ACCESSIBLE CHRISTMAS ATTRACTIONS? FILL IN SURVEY by 12 DEC FOR CAPABILITY SCOTLAND - YOU COULD WIN £50
- EDINBURGH CARERS TEAM INVITE YOU TO EVENTS IN EDINBURGH
- EXPERIENCE OF TUBE FEEDING - CEN asks for your help with a survey
- FREE HIBS TICKETS from KICKS FOR KIDS
- SATURDAY NIGHTS! A new programme of events for YOUNG PEOPLE with Kindred
- Lone parent caring for a disabled young person? One Parent Families Scotland Meeting Weds 5th December
- KINDRED 2012 AGM - Tuesday 23rd October - PLEASE NOTE NOW TO BEGIN AT 4 O'CLOCK
- IDEAS FOR THINGS TO DO WITH THE KIDS IN THE OCTOBER WEEK
We would like to use this page to highlight some of the fundraising activities our supporters take part in to help raise money to support our services. All of the Committee and staff of Kindred, as well as our many users are enormously grateful for your support.
Kindred web shop
Shop for less and support Kindred! If you shop online, you could help to raise valuable funds for Kindred, and it won't cost you an extra penny! In fact, you might even save a few!
Kindred's web shop raises funds for us, and prices are guaranteed to be the same as on retailers' own sites or lower!
Simply visit: www.buy.at/kindred
You will find a wide range of online stores, including Marks & Spencer, Amazon, John Lewis and many more. Anything you buy will earn Kindred commission at no extra cost to you.
Give As You Earn
How to contact us?