Recent blog posts
- Christmas Fair in Carlops - with some Kindred fundraising ceramics on offer!
- Autism Friendly Softplay Sessions at Gambado
- CALL Scotland - a free Information Day on assistive technology on 23rd November - book a place soon
- Anyone for Table Tennis? a new opportunity for children and young people with a disability
- LCiL Access to Work Workshops coming soon!
- Phoebe Caldwell talk at St Crispins on Friday 20th September - tickets still available
- PLANNING AHEAD FOR CONFIDENCE: a FREE conference for carers of young people with learning disabilities and ASD in transition
- Kindred Parent Information Sessions are back on - please note change to programme for Under 5's
- Read all about it! Kindred's latest newsletter is out!
- Ever used our Golden Ticket to visit Dynamic Earth? They want to know what you thought!
Kindred provides advocacy and information on services available to children with additional support needs and their carers. You don't always have to have a specific question for us, as we also provide a 'listening ear'.
- We welcome enquiries from parents, carers, professionals and anyone else with an interest in additional support needs.
- We do not charge you for information, and we will call you back if you contact us by phone.
Follow us now on Facebook & Twitter!
Registered address: 7 Rutland Court Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 8ES
Kindred Advocacy is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland number SC409397
Telephone Helpline & Enquiries: 0131 536 0583
Administration: 0131 538 5650 =Fax: 0131 538 9354
Email: email@example.com = Web: www.kindred-scotland.org
Scottish charity no. 000264 = Patron: Kaye Adams