Recent blog posts
- Polish Carers Support Group - with Fife Carers Centre - meeting in Kirkcaldy
- SURVEY ABOUT THE NEEDS OF FAMILIES OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES - TELL CHILDREN IN SCOTLAND and the F.S.D.C. WHAT YOU THINK.
- RAISING CHILDREN WITH CONFIDENCE COURSE STARTING IN EDINBURGH 6 MARCH
- Time for Me - a one day Coping Skills for Carers session in Edinburgh, 1st March.
- KINDRED FIFE INFORMAL PARENT SUPPORT GROUPS STARTING UP AGAIN SOON
- Christmas Fair in Carlops - with some Kindred fundraising ceramics on offer!
- Autism Friendly Softplay Sessions at Gambado
- CALL Scotland - a free Information Day on assistive technology on 23rd November - book a place soon
- Anyone for Table Tennis? a new opportunity for children and young people with a disability
- LCiL Access to Work Workshops coming soon!
Short breaks for families living with epilepsy : Fund closes 30 March 2012!
On Sunday the 26th of February, Scottish Epilepsy Initiative will be launching TEA Breaks, a fund to allow families living with epilepsy to take a short break in Scotland.
Scittish Epilepsy Initiative will provide high quality short breaks for families living with epilepsy in Scotland, responding to the unique circumstances of each family to supply a reliable, enjoyable and meaningful experience which will improve the quality of life for the individual with epilepsy and their family.
These short break programmes are available to anyone who cares for a family member with epilepsy and can include the person being cared for. We offer three different options for families; Lochhouse Farm near Moffat, Jubilee House near Stonehaven and Appin House near Oban. More information on each of these options can be found by clicking here
Along with a summary of accommodation options the above website also includes, information on criteria, frequently asked questions, terms and conditions etc
Application forms can also be downloaded from thewebsite. Applications accepted from Monday 27th February 2012. Completed applications must be received by Friday 30th March 2012 to be considered.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Gemma O'Hare on 0141 248 9972 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org