Recent blog posts
- A playful approach to difficulties & disorders; Thursday 20 June 2013 from 19:30 to 21:30
- Early Years Multisport and Games Club (Children 3 – 8 years old with a Physical Disability in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Parent Information Sessions: Meet our staff, professionals and other parents (June, September & October)
- LOONY DOOKING for KINDRED - DONATE NOW TO SHOW YOUR AWE
- ACCESSIBLE CHRISTMAS ATTRACTIONS? FILL IN SURVEY by 12 DEC FOR CAPABILITY SCOTLAND - YOU COULD WIN £50
- EDINBURGH CARERS TEAM INVITE YOU TO EVENTS IN EDINBURGH
- EXPERIENCE OF TUBE FEEDING - CEN asks for your help with a survey
- FREE HIBS TICKETS from KICKS FOR KIDS
- SATURDAY NIGHTS! A new programme of events for YOUNG PEOPLE with Kindred
- Lone parent caring for a disabled young person? One Parent Families Scotland Meeting Weds 5th December
Sounds Like Saturday Glee Club - Saturdays - Broughton High School
Sounds Like Saturday Glee Club is funded by Creative Scotland, which provides opportunities for children to access free music tuition by P6.
The Arts and Learning team in the City of Edinburgh Council would like to offer your child an opportunity to participate in the Sounds Like Saturday’s Glee club which will be provided on Saturday Mornings at Broughton High School, 29 East Fettes Avenue, Edinburgh, EH4 1EG. The sessions will take place during term time from Saturday 10 March 2012 until Saturday 16 June 2012.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the team on 0131 469 3169 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org