Recent blog posts
- A playful approach to difficulties & disorders; Thursday 20 June 2013 from 19:30 to 21:30
- Early Years Multisport and Games Club (Children 3 – 8 years old with a Physical Disability in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Parent Information Sessions: Meet our staff, professionals and other parents (June, September & October)
- LOONY DOOKING for KINDRED - DONATE NOW TO SHOW YOUR AWE
- ACCESSIBLE CHRISTMAS ATTRACTIONS? FILL IN SURVEY by 12 DEC FOR CAPABILITY SCOTLAND - YOU COULD WIN £50
- EDINBURGH CARERS TEAM INVITE YOU TO EVENTS IN EDINBURGH
- EXPERIENCE OF TUBE FEEDING - CEN asks for your help with a survey
- FREE HIBS TICKETS from KICKS FOR KIDS
- SATURDAY NIGHTS! A new programme of events for YOUNG PEOPLE with Kindred
- Lone parent caring for a disabled young person? One Parent Families Scotland Meeting Weds 5th December
Physiotherapy Service Review - Royal Hospital for Sick Children
We are currently carrying out a review of our physiotherapy service within Edinburgh, including Special Schools. The object of the review is to produce suitable recommendations of how we can deliver an equitable and appropriate physiotherapy service of the highest standard to meet the needs of children and their families.
To assist us in this review, we would welcome the opportunity to listen to the views, concerns and wishes that parents and carers may have regarding the physiotherapy service delivery to their children. We plan to run focus groups in a range of locations in Edinburgh - if you are interested in taking part, please contact Lesley Harper, Senior Physiotherapist on 0131 312 2325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also welcome comments on areas of our service that you have been happy with and that have met your expectations.
Maureen Grant, Physiotherapy Services Manager, RHSC