Recent blog posts
- Parent Information Sessions: Meet our staff, professionals and other parents (June, September & October)
- LOONY DOOKING for KINDRED - DONATE NOW TO SHOW YOUR AWE
- ACCESSIBLE CHRISTMAS ATTRACTIONS? FILL IN SURVEY by 12 DEC FOR CAPABILITY SCOTLAND - YOU COULD WIN £50
- EDINBURGH CARERS TEAM INVITE YOU TO EVENTS IN EDINBURGH
- EXPERIENCE OF TUBE FEEDING - CEN asks for your help with a survey
- FREE HIBS TICKETS from KICKS FOR KIDS
- SATURDAY NIGHTS! A new programme of events for YOUNG PEOPLE with Kindred
- Lone parent caring for a disabled young person? One Parent Families Scotland Meeting Weds 5th December
- KINDRED 2012 AGM - Tuesday 23rd October - PLEASE NOTE NOW TO BEGIN AT 4 O'CLOCK
- IDEAS FOR THINGS TO DO WITH THE KIDS IN THE OCTOBER WEEK
Children at home on tube feeding - your views needed
Hello to all SNIP readers! My name is Laurie, and I am a dietitian based in Edinburgh working on a project with children at home on tube feeding. I have recently joined up with a group of doctors, nurses and dietitians to try and look at ways of improving the care and support we offer to patients and their families who deal with tube feeding daily.
We are looking for a parent or carer who would be willing to join our group to discuss any ideas or concerns you may have about care for children at home on tube feeding. Your input would be highly valued and would help us work towards creating an even better service for all of these children. If this is something you would like to be involved in, please drop me a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0131 537 6053.
Even if you don’t feel you could commit to being part of the group, I would still like to hear any ideas you may have for this project! I look forward to hearing from you.
Project Dietitian NHS Lothian