Recent blog posts
- Parent Information Sessions: Meet our staff, professionals and other parents (June, September & October)
- LOONY DOOKING for KINDRED - DONATE NOW TO SHOW YOUR AWE
- ACCESSIBLE CHRISTMAS ATTRACTIONS? FILL IN SURVEY by 12 DEC FOR CAPABILITY SCOTLAND - YOU COULD WIN £50
- EDINBURGH CARERS TEAM INVITE YOU TO EVENTS IN EDINBURGH
- EXPERIENCE OF TUBE FEEDING - CEN asks for your help with a survey
- FREE HIBS TICKETS from KICKS FOR KIDS
- SATURDAY NIGHTS! A new programme of events for YOUNG PEOPLE with Kindred
- Lone parent caring for a disabled young person? One Parent Families Scotland Meeting Weds 5th December
- KINDRED 2012 AGM - Tuesday 23rd October - PLEASE NOTE NOW TO BEGIN AT 4 O'CLOCK
- IDEAS FOR THINGS TO DO WITH THE KIDS IN THE OCTOBER WEEK
Sleep Scotland - volunteer sleep counsellors wanted
Sleep Scotland, a charity for children with additional support needs and sleep problems seek two professionals from Education, Health or Social Work looking for a worthwhile and challenging volunteering position. These part-time, volunteer positions may suit professionals recently retired, or those looking for a new challenge. The Volunteer Sleep Counsellors must be able to work and support families living in Edinburgh.
The main duties of a Sleep Counsellor are: to set up a Sleep Clinic with support from Sleep Scotland and meet with children and their families, evaluate the information received, put in place a tailor-made sleep programme and provide follow up support and advice.
Salary: There is no salary but expenses will be paid. The successful candidates will be provided with 6 full days training starting in May and on- going support.
For an application pack including a full job description contact: Sleep Scotland, 8 Hope Park Square, Edinburgh EH8 9NW, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0131 651 1392. Alternatively visit our website at www.sleepscotland.org to download an application pack