Recent blog posts
- Parent Information Sessions: Meet our staff, professionals and other parents (June, September & October)
- LOONY DOOKING for KINDRED - DONATE NOW TO SHOW YOUR AWE
- ACCESSIBLE CHRISTMAS ATTRACTIONS? FILL IN SURVEY by 12 DEC FOR CAPABILITY SCOTLAND - YOU COULD WIN £50
- EDINBURGH CARERS TEAM INVITE YOU TO EVENTS IN EDINBURGH
- EXPERIENCE OF TUBE FEEDING - CEN asks for your help with a survey
- FREE HIBS TICKETS from KICKS FOR KIDS
- SATURDAY NIGHTS! A new programme of events for YOUNG PEOPLE with Kindred
- Lone parent caring for a disabled young person? One Parent Families Scotland Meeting Weds 5th December
- KINDRED 2012 AGM - Tuesday 23rd October - PLEASE NOTE NOW TO BEGIN AT 4 O'CLOCK
- IDEAS FOR THINGS TO DO WITH THE KIDS IN THE OCTOBER WEEK
Many of our links and publications are not currently operational. However, we hope to have these amended and updated soon. Please bear with us. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Please find below details of Kindred publications - annual reviews, leaflets and factsheets available for you to download.
You can send your comments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could phone us on 0131 536 0583 (Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm, answering machine all other times). You can write to us at Kindred, Freepost SCO5846, Edinburgh, EH9 0BR (no stamp required).